Monday, August 11, 2014

Out of Boredom Came Creativity

So yes, you guessed it, I was bored -- again. But this time I didn't actually have some other important thing to do that I was avoiding...I had a 8-9 hour long bus ride to endure and I was not ready to sleep yet.

So I got out my sketchbook, and inspired by another artist (Mary Doodles), I began to doodle.

Basically I just scribbled or had someone else scribble on a blank sheet of my sketchbook, then I took that scribble and turned it into a creative drawing.

Example of "random scribbles:"


Examples of what I made from some other "random scribbles:"






Ok I think I have a tendency towards seeing and drawing unique fashion or fashionable animals in these...

I have since found this to be a great way to start drawing when you feel your ideas have been drained or when you just need something to do.

Have fun this week and be creative! Everyone is, just in different ways:)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment