Thursday, January 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

So I thought it might be fun to look at some delightful works of art I created in the past. I have been drawing/sketching all my life...well almost.

When I was in between the ages of 8 and 12 I did a lot of people drawings. I liked to take a regular college ruled, one subject notebook and draw a story. Usually the main character was a girl and she started out very young and the story followed her growing up years even until she was a grandma. I probably filled about six notebooks with ten different stories.

Here are some examples...I could not find the ones from when I was 8...






This is my sketchbook as it has evolved over the last couple years.



I will do some looking and see if I can find some even older specimens for you all to see.

Have a lovely night!!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment